The Lazurus-Legerton House. Built circa 1856. Centrally located in the urban core of Charleston, 66 Pitt Street just a few blocks away from Marion Square, the MUSC campus, the College of Charleston campus, the Ashley Hall campus and the King Street retail/restaurant district. The property is currently configured as a triplex, with separately metered water and electric for each of the 3 units. However, there is the potential to convert the building back to a single-family home upon expiration of the current leases. The property features large porches on the first and second levels and a large rear yard area, which can accommodate 6 to 7 parking spaces (could be repurposed as a private yard if the property were converted to single family use). [MORE] Currently, five parking spaces are allocated to tenants and one space is rented monthly to a non-occupant of the property. Unit A features 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Unit B (second level) features 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath. Unit C (top floor) features 1 bedroom and 1 full bath. HVAC system in Unit C is new (installed Oct 2019). The owner has made numerous other repairs and updates to the property (see list in separate attachment). Buyer to verify schools, square footage, acreage, and all other info deemed relevant by Buyer. Financial information available upon request. Disclosure: Property is subject to an easement in favor of the Historic Charleston Foundation, which includes a right of first refusal in favor of HCF (Seller will request a waiver of the right of first refusal).
Listing courtesy of Harbor City Real Estate Advisors, Llc.